Thursday, December 3, 2009

More images from the 50mm

So, I have some new images from the 50mm. These were all taken with manual focus, at the suggestion of a friend.

Specs for this one:
f/2.8, ISO 400, exposure time 1/6



Specs for the one below:
f/2.8, ISO 400, exposure time 1/5



Specs for the one below:
f/3.5, ISO 200, exposure time 0.6 secs
This one was also lit by a lamp from above and slightly behind the scene.



Specs for this last one:
f/3.5, ISO 200, exposure time 1/3
In addition to the lamp from above, I also added another lamp (relatively low light) that I placed behind me and to my left, shining directly on the blue book.



I think the first blue book photo looks better than the second one, with the additional light. I probably could have messed with the settings more on the last one, but my camera battery died pretty much right after I took this picture. Bah!

In general, I find them all sharper than the two images in the previous post. I think the manual focus helped, but also, the f-stop on them all is at least more than twice. The ISO is also up. Win, win :)

More images to come, I'm sure! This lens is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment