Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sharper

So, the white balance is off in the images from the last post. But I'm too lazy to post the color-corrected versions.

Also, here's a shot at f/4.0, ISO 200, with a much faster shutter speed. The sun was shining in through the windows Sunday morning after all of the snow we got on Saturday. The cat in the background is just an added bonus -- she walked into my frame! Guess she has a little bit of "diva" in her after all ;)

Talk about tack-sharp! I'm pleased.

1 comment:

  1. When I got the Xti I spent the entire following week playing with depth of focus and I used about a billion pine cones myself! Chess pieces were my next move because they really give you a lot to play around with. I'm particularly impressed with the sharpness of this pine cone...you don't see that often.

    Great shot hon!
    - Katie

    ReplyDelete