Sunday, April 25, 2010

First Canon L: 135mm

Well, the 135L was delivered Friday, but when I got home, I had no one to shoot! My husband was off celebrating a friend's birthday, so I was left to my own devices to test out the new glass. I took a walk around the neighborhood and took some photos of squirrels and people taking their dogs for walks, but none of that was interesting. So yesterday, we had some friends over, and I got the chance to shoot people (hooray!).


My friend M. exercising my XT:



And okay, so this last one isn't a person, but whatever :)


There's some funky resizing stuff that's making the photos look not-as-awesome as they look on my computer -- I really need to learn how to "resize for the web." Should probably put that next on the to-do list.

I like the lens a lot. More chances this weekend to get some yummy portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment