Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flowers in great light

Here are few from a couple of weeks back. Spring had just sprung, and I was practically worshiping the sun and the budding flowers...



I like the first one of yellow flowers better; they're facing the viewer, so it's a more welcoming shot. The isolation of this one by itself is nice, though.


This was late-afternoon, and I almost couldn't believe the light, especially on that last one. It looks artificial! I should frame that one instead of the white flowers against blue sky from my post the other day! The one thing I don't like about the third one is my focal point. I wish I'd focused on the top-most part of the flowers. Bummer. But still, it's such a moody shot for a flower picture. I like it.

We're going on a mini-trip to Philadelphia this weekend (a day trip, really), so I'm excited about what I might find there!

No comments:

Post a Comment